Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights