Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink...
- Icap Electronic Trading Chief to Step Down
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds