Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Creating the Clean Data Core