Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink and The Roberts Group, among others.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies
Julia Computing's Viral Shah talks about the programming language he helped create and what's ahead for it. Then James and Anthony talk about the pairing of AI & alternative data, digital currencies, and Game of Thrones.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Best Market Data Provider (Vendor): FactSet
- Hall of Fame: Chris Johnson, HSBC Securities Services
- Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider: Bloomberg
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 75: An Update on the Julia Programming Language; AI & Alternative Data; Digital Currencies