Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Anova Buys AOptix Hardware for Low-Latency Laser Data Transmission