Nasdaq OMX is upgrading the underlying technology supporting its Event-Driven Analytics (EDA) feed—the rebranded feed from machine-readable economic news provider RapiData, which the exchange acquired late last year (IMD, Jan. 9)—to increase its speed, and is preparing to expand the feed with the addition of new content, but has drawn fire from clients for another initiative increasing the price...
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds