Nasdaq OMX is upgrading the underlying technology supporting its Event-Driven Analytics (EDA) feed—the rebranded feed from machine-readable economic news provider RapiData, which the exchange acquired late last year (IMD, Jan. 9)—to increase its speed, and is preparing to expand the feed with the addition of new content, but has drawn fire from clients for another initiative increasing the price...
- A Hard Day’s Night: KYC Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs