Nasdaq OMX is upgrading the underlying technology supporting its Event-Driven Analytics (EDA) feed—the rebranded feed from machine-readable economic news provider RapiData, which the exchange acquired late last year (IMD, Jan. 9)—to increase its speed, and is preparing to expand the feed with the addition of new content, but has drawn fire from clients for another initiative increasing the price...
- FXecosystem Taps Metamako Switch for Network Monitoring, MiFID 2 Compliance
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Opening Cross: What Can Financial Information Learn from Formula One?