Kevin Maude has joined UK-based data vendor Markit as director of sales in New York, following a stint as managing director of relationship management at fixed income platform BondDesk. He was previously market data sales manager at fixed income securities and derivatives trading platform Tradeweb, prior to which he was senior sales manager at corporate bond pricing aggregator Advantage Data. At Markit,...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 32: Seed CX CEO Edward Woodford, State of SEFs
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- Golden Copy: Inevitably Incorrect ... Or Not Necessarily?
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform