McGraw-Hill’s S&P Capital IQ business line is building new real-time products as well as adding real-time capabilities to its existing products, following its acquisition of Paris-based low-latency data vendor QuantHouse last week. S&P Capital IQ will now be able to offer real-time exchange data from QuantHouse via its desktop platform and leverage QuantHouse’s existing infrastructure to distribute...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Asset International Buys Market Metrics and Matrix Solutions