Credit Market Analysis, the over-the-counter credit data subsidiary of CME Group, has released a new quarterly Global Sovereign Credit Risk Report—compiled using buy-side data from its Datavision product—which covers changes in the risk profile of sovereign debt issuers, to allow investors to identify trends in key regions and to support their investment decisions. The report—which CMA is making...
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Moscow Exchange: First Phase of Datacenter Move Complete
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Deloitte Bolsters Asset Management Service with Acquisition of Casey Quirk