Credit Market Analysis, the over-the-counter credit data subsidiary of CME Group, has released a new quarterly Global Sovereign Credit Risk Report—compiled using buy-side data from its Datavision product—which covers changes in the risk profile of sovereign debt issuers, to allow investors to identify trends in key regions and to support their investment decisions. The report—which CMA is making...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology