Asset manager BlackRock is preparing to deploy data visualization tools from Swedish vendor Panopticon to support its internal operations and client-facing applications, using the vendor’s Developer SDK, its Panopticon EX enterprise application and Rapid Development Kit. The firm will also incorporate Panopticon’s tools into its Aladdin Enterprise Investment System, which is used internally and by clients to perform portfolio, trading and risk management, officials say.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?