US telecom giant Verizon has rolled out a low-latency service connecting New York and Chicago, dedicated to the data and trading needs of banks, hedge funds and market makers, leveraging Ciena’s 6500 Packet-Optical Platform for fast and reliable data exchange to deliver roundtrip latency of 14.5 milliseconds. CME Group will utilize the network to enable low-latency connectivity between its Aurora,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Panelists: As All-to-All Trading Inches Forward, Single-Dealer Platforms Wither
- Dan DeFrancesco: Blockchain, Innovation Labs and Sorting Through the Madness