US telecom giant Verizon has rolled out a low-latency service connecting New York and Chicago, dedicated to the data and trading needs of banks, hedge funds and market makers, leveraging Ciena’s 6500 Packet-Optical Platform for fast and reliable data exchange to deliver roundtrip latency of 14.5 milliseconds. CME Group will utilize the network to enable low-latency connectivity between its Aurora,...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights