The Tokyo Stock Exchange has validated the information and interpretation of its data usage and pricing policies in UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae’s Exchange Rules and Regulations Database (BERRD), making it the first Asia-Pacific exchange to validate the information in BERRD. TSE joins 35 other trading venues—including the London Stock Exchange, Oslo Børs, the Toronto...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0