The Tokyo Stock Exchange has validated the information and interpretation of its data usage and pricing policies in UK-based technology and market data consultancy Ballintrae’s Exchange Rules and Regulations Database (BERRD), making it the first Asia-Pacific exchange to validate the information in BERRD. TSE joins 35 other trading venues—including the London Stock Exchange, Oslo Børs, the Toronto...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Blockchain for Regulatory Reporting?
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low