London-based network vendor Colt is preparing to launch two new ultra-low-latency fiber-optic routes between NYSE Euronext’s datacenter in Basildon, UK and central London and Frankfurt, to support trading between markets in those cities, following the exchange’s decision to grant third-party carriers direct access to the Basildon site last year. The routes will connect the Basildon facility—which...
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations