London-based network vendor Colt is preparing to launch two new ultra-low-latency fiber-optic routes between NYSE Euronext’s datacenter in Basildon, UK and central London and Frankfurt, to support trading between markets in those cities, following the exchange’s decision to grant third-party carriers direct access to the Basildon site last year. The routes will connect the Basildon facility—which...
- Xenomorph Increasing Reach and Capabilities With New Funding
- New Infinancials CEO Grauer Eyes More Synergies, Integration
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017