BT has announced a trio of new services, dubbed BT Radianz Venue Interconnect, Access and Presence that will enable the telecom giant to extend the global footprint of its hosting capabilities to 40 non-BT datacenters—including facilities operated by Equinix, which will extend Radianz Venue’s reach to 10 new market centers. Interconnect leverages third-party and client network infrastructure to...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition