BT has announced a trio of new services, dubbed BT Radianz Venue Interconnect, Access and Presence that will enable the telecom giant to extend the global footprint of its hosting capabilities to 40 non-BT datacenters—including facilities operated by Equinix, which will extend Radianz Venue’s reach to 10 new market centers. Interconnect leverages third-party and client network infrastructure to...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights