BT has announced a trio of new services, dubbed BT Radianz Venue Interconnect, Access and Presence that will enable the telecom giant to extend the global footprint of its hosting capabilities to 40 non-BT datacenters—including facilities operated by Equinix, which will extend Radianz Venue’s reach to 10 new market centers. Interconnect leverages third-party and client network infrastructure to...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 32: Seed CX CEO Edward Woodford, State of SEFs
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- Bloomberg Closes Acquisition of Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions
- Buy-Side Diversification May Leave Front Office Floundering