BT has announced a trio of new services, dubbed BT Radianz Venue Interconnect, Access and Presence that will enable the telecom giant to extend the global footprint of its hosting capabilities to 40 non-BT datacenters—including facilities operated by Equinix, which will extend Radianz Venue’s reach to 10 new market centers. Interconnect leverages third-party and client network infrastructure to deliver low site-to-site latency between trading venues; Access provides connectivity to the BT Radian
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?