Equity and fixed income analytics provider Intrinsic Research Systems, a subsidiary of company and financial data vendor Mergent, is expanding the content available via its analytics platform, with the addition of data from Russell Indexes as well as more global content, as it looks to develop additional analytical tools in response to client demand. Intrinsic’s current content set includes company...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans