Equity and fixed income analytics provider Intrinsic Research Systems, a subsidiary of company and financial data vendor Mergent, is expanding the content available via its analytics platform, with the addition of data from Russell Indexes as well as more global content, as it looks to develop additional analytical tools in response to client demand. Intrinsic’s current content set includes company...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights