The Canadian arm of Australian market data and trading technology vendor Iress Market Technology is combining existing components of its data and trading platforms to create a workspace designed to target investment advisors, as the vendor seeks to broaden its user base and expand its footprint in Canada. Iress is now piloting the customized workstation with three investment advisor firms, which...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights