Canadian alternative trading system Omega ATS is preparing to expand its equity datafeed with the addition of data on warrants, notes and share purchase rights, ahead of plans to begin trading the instruments this summer, to provide traders with more flexibility by enabling them to route orders for these instruments to Omega as well as their primary markets, and to employ a broader range of order types....
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools