Bloomberg and the Qatar Central Bank have created a new set of interbank price fixings, dubbed the Qatar Interbank Offer Rate (QIBOR), which will provide a daily reference point for banks borrowing unsecured funds from other banks, to encourage a more active interbank lending market in the region. Bloomberg will calculate the QIBOR rate based on offer prices contributed by nine banks—Ahli Bank,...
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands