Bloomberg and the Qatar Central Bank have created a new set of interbank price fixings, dubbed the Qatar Interbank Offer Rate (QIBOR), which will provide a daily reference point for banks borrowing unsecured funds from other banks, to encourage a more active interbank lending market in the region. Bloomberg will calculate the QIBOR rate based on offer prices contributed by nine banks—Ahli Bank,...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes