Bloomberg and the Qatar Central Bank have created a new set of interbank price fixings, dubbed the Qatar Interbank Offer Rate (QIBOR), which will provide a daily reference point for banks borrowing unsecured funds from other banks, to encourage a more active interbank lending market in the region. Bloomberg will calculate the QIBOR rate based on offer prices contributed by nine banks—Ahli Bank,...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- NewOak Deploys Quantifi Pricing, Analytics Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Telx Opens Second San Francisco Datacenter