Datacenter and hosting provider Equinix has agreed to buy the assets of Hong Kong-based datacenter operator Asia Tone, including seven facilities in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore—five existing datacenters, one backup center, and a datacenter still under construction in Shanghai that will provide 80,000 square feet of datacenter space when it is completed later this year—to expand the vendor’s...
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push