Bloomberg is considering amending the pricing policy for its Bloomberg Data License service of intraday and end-of-day market and reference data originally introduced last year to provide less drastic cost increases spread over longer timeframes, sources say, after client concerns that the resulting price changes could add up to cost increases of more than 100 percent.
The pricing model, known as the New Commercial Model (NCM), part of the vendor’s new customer engagement program for enterprise
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management