Newly-designated exchange will deploy two phases of web services data delivery between now and year-end.
Toronto-based ATS-turned exchange Alpha Exchange is preparing to make its market data available via on-demand web services, and to expand the content it offers to local and international trading firms and software developers, under a new partnership with San Mateo, Calif.-based web services data provider Xignite. The exchange will make its data available on-demand in two phases: Early next month,...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 18: Dos and Don'ts for PR People
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power