Newly-designated exchange will deploy two phases of web services data delivery between now and year-end.
Toronto-based ATS-turned exchange Alpha Exchange is preparing to make its market data available via on-demand web services, and to expand the content it offers to local and international trading firms and software developers, under a new partnership with San Mateo, Calif.-based web services data provider Xignite. The exchange will make its data available on-demand in two phases: Early next month,...
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Thomson Reuters Takes Aim at the Buy Side
- Credit Suisse, Partners Launch Syndicated Loans Blockchain Proof of Concept