Newly-designated exchange will deploy two phases of web services data delivery between now and year-end.
Toronto-based ATS-turned exchange Alpha Exchange is preparing to make its market data available via on-demand web services, and to expand the content it offers to local and international trading firms and software developers, under a new partnership with San Mateo, Calif.-based web services data provider Xignite. The exchange will make its data available on-demand in two phases: Early next month,...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index