Newly-designated exchange will deploy two phases of web services data delivery between now and year-end.
Toronto-based ATS-turned exchange Alpha Exchange is preparing to make its market data available via on-demand web services, and to expand the content it offers to local and international trading firms and software developers, under a new partnership with San Mateo, Calif.-based web services data provider Xignite. The exchange will make its data available on-demand in two phases: Early next month,...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service