UK-based low-latency trading and data infrastructure provider AlgoSpan now provides clients with connectivity to Borsa Italiana's IDEM derivatives market for market data and trade execution, as the vendor continues to expand its coverage of futures and derivatives markets, following the vendor's addition of connectivity to NYSE Liffe, the derivatives exchange of NYSE Euronext, earlier this year (IMD, April 30).
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?