The Chicago Board Options Exchange has released a new API to access data and trading on its CBOEdirect platform, which serves as the underlying trading platform for all the options, futures and equities markets operated by the exchange, to reduce data distribution latency, while preparing to migrate the trading engines for all its markets to Equinix’s NY4 co-location datacenter in Secaucus, NJ.
The new API, dubbed CMI2, will replace the exchange’s CORBA-based CMI protocol, and deliver latency im
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?