New Zealand-based network monitoring technology provider Endace has developed a new tool, EndaceAccess100, that allows latency-sensitive trading firms to apply the same network and latency monitoring tools to 40- and 100-Gigabit Ethernet networks that they currently use to monitor data traffic and latency on 10G networks.
Tim Nichols, vice president of marketing at Endace, says 100G networks are becoming increasingly prevalent among industries with high data requirements, such as in capital mar
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?