US equity and options markets' trading and data engines expect to remain offline for a second day on Tuesday, Oct. 30, as Hurricane Sandy continues to bring flooding, high winds, destruction and power outages to the East Coast of the US, including the New York metropolitan area, where many exchanges are located.
NYSE Euronext, Nasdaq OMX, BATS Global Markets and Direct Edge said their equities markets will remain closed Tuesday, after consultation between the US equity markets and the Securities
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?