UK-based open-source analytics and risk management software provider OpenGamma is developing a fully hosted version of its OpenGamma platform, to meet the needs of smaller firms that may not have the resources to provide and manage a real-time risk analytics infrastructure in-house, particularly as the vendor begins to target a broader audience beyond its existing base among technically advanced buy-side firms.
The vendor will begin rolling out hosted components of a comprehensive “OpenGamma-as-
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management