Open-source risk management and analytics software vendor OpenGamma has appointed Mas Nakachi as global chief operating officer and chief executive of North America. Based in New York, Nakachi is responsible for overseeing the vendor’s North American operations and commercial operations for the entire company, reporting to CEO Kirk Wylie. Nakachi previously spent 10 years at derivatives trading software vendor Calypso Technology, as director of business development for its rates, fixed income and credit business, and previously as director of strategy and corporate development.
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group