Network and trading telephony vendor BT is expanding its Radianz Venue Interconnect (RVI) premium low-latency service in Europe, Asia and emerging markets to provide connectivity to new access points in non-BT datacenters operated by third-party datacenter and hosting providers. BT launched RVI last April, at which point officials said the vendor had identified 40 sites where it planned to add connectivity....
- SIFMA To Appeal SEC Judge's Market Data Fees Ruling
- Citisoft Appoints New CEO & COO
- Hong Kong Government Uses FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 24: Blockchain Adoption with Richard Johnson, Greenwich Associates
- Post-Brexit, Market Data Vendors Predict Uncertain Future