Network and trading telephony vendor BT is expanding its Radianz Venue Interconnect (RVI) premium low-latency service in Europe, Asia and emerging markets to provide connectivity to new access points in non-BT datacenters operated by third-party datacenter and hosting providers. BT launched RVI last April, at which point officials said the vendor had identified 40 sites where it planned to add connectivity....
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container