Japanese proprietary trading system SBI Japannext is to begin sourcing low-latency market data from Asian exchanges to support the venue's price formation, price improvement and best execution activities, sourced via Colt Telecom-owned low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider MarketPrizm. MarketPrizm will begin delivering real-time price data from the Tokyo and Osaka stock exchanges (which...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg