Sidera Networks has expanded its connectivity in the Chicago area by connecting from its existing hub in central Chicago to three datacenters operated by Equinix, Savvis and DuPont Fabros Technology, located in Elk Grove Village, about 30 miles northwest of the city, and adjacent to Chicago's O'Hare airport, to serve the needs of financial institutions and other enterprises requiring high-bandwidth...
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands