Network and hosting provider Savvis has expanded its datacenter footprint in the Greater London metropolitan area with the opening of its new LO5 facility adjacent to its existing datacenter in Slough, which adds 35,000 square feet of space with 150 watts per square foot, bringing the total floorspace for the combined sites to 100,000 square feet, with a total power load of 8.88 megawatts, in response to growing infrastructure requirements from clients in Europe.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?