EOX Holdings, the data subsidiary of Houston- and New York-based over-the-counter energy derivatives broker OTC Global Holdings, recently named former SunGard exec Leslie Barbagallo chief operating officer, with responsibility for expanding the availability of the firm's market data through its EOXLive trading platform.
Barbagallo most recently set up POM Data, Trading and Risk, a New York-based consultancy, prior to which she was COO of SunGard's energy and commodities business, where she also
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management