New York-based crowd-sourced earnings estimates provider Estimize launched an online earnings calendar on its website Tuesday, Aug. 13, that displays companies reporting earnings on specific dates, and ranks the reporting companies according to their popularity, as determined by an algorithm.
The calendar includes information dating back to November 2011 and as far forward as July 2015.
The popularity algorithm ranks companies according to attributes such as how many estimates each company has r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management