Code Red has appointed Scot McGregor president, after spending a year with the company in a consultative sales role, and has promoted US sales director Jaime Bean to head of global sales. McGregor is a former managing director at Bank of America, who was most recently managing director at Solus Asset Management, while Bean has spent seven years in sales at Code Red. Both report to chief executive Tim Gavin.
In addition, over the coming months, the vendor plans to hire around a further 10 staff a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?