DataLend, the New York-based market data vendor arm of securities finance trading and post-trade platform provider EquiLend, has expanded the number of firms contributing data to its service, bringing the total inventory value covered by its data to $10 trillion and 40,000 securities, with a global on-loan value of securities tracked of $1.6 trillion.
Firms that contribute data to DataLend's service receive an anonymized, aggregated set of industry-wide live and historical data in return, which they can view by individual security, sector or region via DataLend's interface, a datafeed, or via a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet add-in.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?