Officials say Custom Connect's low-latency data transmission services─which are already available in the UK at Equinix LD4, NYSE Basildon and Volta London datacenter, in the Netherlands at Telecity Amsterdam, and in Germany at Equinix FR2 in Frankfurt─will help meet this demand with connectivity to Russia, while also allowing financial firms hosted in IXcellerate's datacenter to access other markets via Custom Connect's network.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management