Russell was most recently director of active trader products at Interactive Data, prior to which he spent six years as learning manager at the vendor's eSignal business.
Before that, he ran his own trading firm, Russell Trading, for almost nine years, and managed a team of lenders to venture-backed technology companies at Greater Bay Bancorp.
Russell is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and reports to Tradier chief executive Dan Raju.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?