Bloomberg's Enterprise Solutions and Trading Solutions business units have established a formal partnership program to enable third-party financial software providers to connect to Bloomberg applications and market data to provide its customers with integrated, scalable and reliable enterprise services.
Bloomberg launched the program this week with over 125 financial software providers, including market data technology vendors such as UK-based MDX Technology, a provider of Microsoft Excel add-ins for real-time data publishing and distribution, and tick database and complex event processing system provider OneMarketData.
Bloomberg will provide third-parties with financial information to feed the applications they develop and technical resources to support the deployment of integrated enterprise solutions to mutual clients.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management