The new dataset, called Kazakhstan ETS Database, provides details on the 178 companies participating in the scheme, including sectors and sub-sectors of activity, CO2 emissions for 2010 and allocated permits for 2013, contact details and other fundamental data, and is available in English- and Russian-language versions to subscribers of Carbon Market Data's Expert version.
In addition, the vendor has added new data covering carbon allowances for the period 2013-2020 to its European Union Emissio
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?