Deutsche Börse Market Data + Services, the IT arm of Deutsche Börse, has launched a new information product dubbed Eurex Order by Order that provides the entire order book of benchmark futures from its Eurex derivatives exchange.
Information including size, price, timestamp and displayed quantity of each visible order and quote, is available for 150 instruments across the equity index, interest rate, agriculture, property and volatility derivatives segments and will be disseminated via Deutsche Börse's multicast data feed CEF ultra+ and via vendors.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management