The parties did not disclose terms of the transaction, though Polaris typically makes equity investments of between $10 million to $30 million for its deals, which generally focus on the technology and healthcare industries─such as its 2006 investment in automated data management services provider Confluence Technologies.
The cash injection will allow TRG to accelerate the development time for its market data management services, says Joshua Leitner, business development director at TRG. "This m
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?