Chicago-based fundamental data analysis platform provider YCharts has released enhancements to its charting capabilities, and is planning to add further capabilities and content in the coming weeks and months to broaden its appeal to existing and new users.
Today, Thursday May 1, YCharts introduced the ability for users to split out and compare data on multiple metrics across multiple charts, whereas the platform previously plotted all of a user's chosen data on a single chart. YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter says this gives users greater control over how they can analyze increasingly complex sets of data. While users will still be able to plot...
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier