When AXA was first faced with the problem of balancing growth-focused expenditure with the costs associated with running its standard IT operations some two years ago, the firm opted to transform its budget from team- to service-based, with the goal of making everyone across the firm responsible for overall IT costs. According to Morel-Derocle, the success of the initiative depended on the adoption of a transparent approach to the new cost management system, as well as on AXA's ability to identi
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management