The Excel Add-in now contains all of the assets currently available via the continuous evaluated pricing service—except for US money market securities, which Interactive Data will add to the service shortly—and in Europe covers all end-of-day evaluations, with the exception of convertibles and asset-backed securities.
“This week, we have added European securities to the Excel add-in delivery capability of our Continuous Fixed Income Evaluated Pricing Service, with US money markets due to be r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?