Grant, who will be based in the LSEG's New York office, will responsible for the growth strategy and business development of UnaVista across the Americas, including adding 24/7 customer support.
He joins from regulatory reporting and risk management solutions provider AxiomSL, where he served as senior vice president of sales for four years, before which he managed sales at FRSGlobal, the regulatory reporting and risk management arm of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and served as senior vice
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?