Maclay was most recently managing director at stock sentiment analysis provider Social Market Analytics, which he joined at the start of 2014 from Interactive Data, where he was a business development manager for data and connectivity solutions.
Prior to that, he spent almost four years at West Highland as SVP, preceded by two years at Citigroup's Lava Trading business as vice president of market data sales, a year as SVP at IBSN, six years as SVP at Thomson Financial, and five years in fixed in
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management