Banerjee joined then-Telekurs USA in 1989, and held a variety of positions at the vendor before her current Zurich-based role, which includes responsibility for global data acquisition and supplier management, along with managing best practices for acquiring and implementing market and reference data from exchanges and contributors.
She joined FISD in 1994, where she is currently co-chair of its Data Vendor Constituency Group and sits on the association's executive committee, which she was elect
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?