In Europe, Deutsche Börse saw its net revenues sore with the German exchange group posting revenues of €594.4 million ($645.5 million)—an increase of 20 percent compared to €495.6 million ($538.2) for the same period last year. This increase was driven in part by positive developments in its Market Data + Services and its index business, as well as administration of securities (Clearstream) and high equity market volatility. Market Data + Services revenue rose 12 percent from €92.5 million ($100
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?