To allow the exchange to continue improving its data products without being held back by the burden of providing data via traditional, time-intensive mechanisms and contracts to subscribers who are not members of the exchange, it will begin providing web-based real-time market data and end-of-day files for download to non-member subscribers, says Denis Avetisyan, head of market data at the Moscow Exchange.
The move will allow the exchange to provide data more efficiently to the many non-member f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?