Money.Net is using the data to offer its customers the ability to only subscribe to BATS data, enabling them to save money over the other option of subscribing to a full US feed including other exchanges with additional fees.
"The addition of the BATS One feed to Money.Net allows us to provide our customers with a market data solution that provides a comprehensive view of the market in a cost-effective manner, which is important to many of our clients," says Money.Net chief executive Morgan Dow
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?