Abudi Zein, co-founder and recently appointed chief executive of ClipperData, says the new product will be available this month as a standalone flat file of data for users to incorporate into their own models, along with a summary report of historical projections versus actual results—though the vendor will also incorporate the output into some of its other products—and was driven by the need to monitor US supply to understand its impact on the overall economy.
“The US was one of the main disru
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?