WSH is providing Kyper with forward-looking and historical datasets covering earnings dates, changes to earnings dates, earnings per share, dividend dates and investor conferences. Kyper chief executive Michael Chang says clients will use the WSH data to correlate with market data and news from different sources in its "data marketplace" so their models can be based around multiple variables. The vendor already offers access to content from the Associated Press, The Weather Company (formerly WSI
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management