Chan was previously VP of sales for trading and risk in capital markets at SunGard (now FIS) and before that was director of sales for North Asia at SunGard. He also served in senior sales roles at trading platform providers Flextrade, Portware and Orc Software, prior to which, he was business development director at BT Radianz.
Ng has spent the last nine years at Deutsche Bank in Hong Kong, focusing on network infrastructure, datacenter relocation, co-location setup and submarine cable systems.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?