FTSE Russell has calculated Namibian-focused indexes since 2002 but these were previously included in the broader FTSE Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) Index Series.
The existing Namibian-focused indexes have been separated from the FTSE JSE Index Series and incorporated in the new series, which includes more than 20 indexes in total. The family will have its own Ground Rules, which describe the underlying universe from which constituents are drawn, the eligibility criteria and the frequency at
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?